Friday, December 30, 2005

More Great Letters

Got another wonderful letter about the Taiwan website today.

Hello there!

Just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed your site so much these past few years..yes, I have bookmarked this page and visit it around this time of the year when nobody is doing work and I have free time.

I have been back to Taiwan a number of times, but your site always brings me back some more. I can just taste the 'ba wan' in my mouth..mmmmm.

Please keep updating it!

Cheers!

I'm updating the site over Chinese New Year vacation next year. Letters like this make it all worthwhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. nice picture. where did you take it?

Michael Turton said...

I took the pic during a small reservoir outside of Keelung. I was only taking a pic of the flower, but just as I snapped the shutter, the moth alighted on the flower, as if sent to pose for me. The resultant shot was gorgeous. I took a lot of nice bug pics that day!

Michael

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures of 金瓜石. My girlfriend is from that area of the island. We were both looking at the pictures and thinking of home.

Happy New Year to you and your family.