Friday, December 23, 2005

Freshtreks

Freshtreks sent me its year-end greetings, so I thought I'd pass them along here:

+++++++++++++


Dear Friends & outdoor lovers,
Thank you very much for your support and trust along this past year !
Freshtreks Team is happy to wish you a very good and warm Merry X-mas to you and your family / friends.
Wish you all the best and success for the year 2006 !!
+ some fresh Air from Mt.
Jade ~

City Escapes In Taiwan

Best Regards, FreshTreks Team

Tel : 886-(2)-2719-4488
Fax: 886-(2) 2719-0788
Direct: 886-(2)-8712-5573
4F- N.369, Fu-Hsing North Road,Taipei.Taiwan
www.Freshtreks.com

+++++++++++++


Freshtreks does treks into the hills and mountains of Taiwan, exactly the kind of service Taiwan needs more of if it is going to bring in the tourists from abroad. I've never used their services, but I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Unfortunately I can't find the time....


No comments: