Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Master of My Domain



I'm back.

Update your links!

Teaching English in Taiwan, my Taiwan website of many years standing, is officially back on the net at my own domain, www.michaelturton.com. I got some great advice from an experienced netizen, and went with a web hosting service in the States that appears to be really good, A Small Orange. Although it isn't completely up, I've got it mostly reposted, along with my Historical Commentary on the Gospel of Mark (needs the links updated, and pics of our vacation in Sri Lanka a couple of years ago (reconstructing it entirely).

1 comment:

Ed en Vadrouille said...

Not that i want to be a party-pooper, but there are other hosting companies with much more competitive plans. I've been with computinghost.com for over a year now, have not much to complain about, and enjoyed 2.1gb of space, 33gb of bandwith, a fantastico 2 installer (have a look into it, this is one of the greatest thing i discovered this year) for 3.3$/month.
I am not sure what you are into with a small orange, but this apparently is worth a look.
Ed