Friday, November 17, 2006

Walkin' Round Pics


Minding the scooter parking lot near the Taichung train station.

Haven't had much of a chance to go and gather pics lately, but did walk around in Fengyuan the other night. Most of the best shots alas, were not in focus thanks to the low light level and moving objects. So here are some lesser attempts....


A "help yourself" buffet.


Betel nut girl and friend discuss.


Looking in the wrong direction for customers.


A street in Fengyuan.


Night stuff.


An evening market.


Making drinks.


More night stuff.


Waiting in the evening market.


Talkin' in the evening market.


Betel nut stalls line the road.


A betel nut grandmother exercises in front of the family stand.

6 comments:

Andre said...

as usual... great set of photos

Michael Turton said...

I didn't think so, but I was missing having pics on my blog...but thanks.

Michael

Andre said...

i think they ARE great. they are great captures and definitely gives a good sense of what the streets of taiwan is like. when my friends in canada and the US ask me what's it like in taiwan, i always refer them to your blog.

Anonymous said...

i think the pics are really good and i cant wait to see more i hope to see taiwan one day it is one of my dreams!!!

Anonymous said...

i think the pics are really good and i cant wait to see more i hope to see taiwan one day it is one of my dreams!!!

Anonymous said...

i think the pics are really good and i cant wait to see more i hope to see taiwan one day it is one of my dreams!!!