Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Cry for Help With Google Earth!

I got this letter today -- edited version follows. Can one of you Google Earth Whizzes help this person out?

Dear Sir,

My name is ____ and I am in ______. My daughter is currently working at Window On China Theme Park in Taiwan. I have also been looking on google earth, trying to find the site and I am not sure if I have the right place. I wonder if you would be so kind as to help me out in locating it. Either by the longitude, latitude or some other way you might be able to dream up. I have tried to follow the road directions on maps . I look forward to hearing from you and would be grateful for any enlightenment. Thank you very much . Regards ____

2 comments:

MJ Klein said...

UTM: 51 R 0316619 2747530

N 24.83168
E 121.18538

Michael Turton said...

Michael K just sent me a correction

N 24.83193 E 121.18804

Those are the correct coordinates according to the
GPS.