Sunday, September 11, 2005

Big Ten? Don't make me laugh....

Have to veer from Taiwan here for a moment....I'm a lifelong Wolverines fan, but I just gotta say this. It seems like every year we go through this. Going into opening weekend, a slew of Big Ten teams are highly ranked. This year, Michigan is #3, OSU is #4, and Iowa is #8. Big Ten great, says everyone. I know it's nonsense, from years of being fan. Sure enough, Big Ten teams face non-Big Ten opponents and all three upset. As I knew was going to happen. Big Ten can't win outside of Big Ten, is natural law of sports, like Colts can't beat Pats or Browns can't beat John Elway.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled Taiwan grousing.

3 comments:

Big Ell said...

It has to pain that you that the Irish appear to be back.

M.C. said...

Oh my... I never thought the day would come when I would say this publicly, but -- GO BLUE.

Are you a Wolv alum, too?

Michael Turton said...

No, my father was a prof there when I was a kid, so I grew up goin' to the Big House in the years of Bo.