- Eyedoc once again with awesome post on Taiwan's 17th century history.
- Waziwei Nature Reserve outside Taipei, from Wandering Taiwan
- J Michael tests the media exemption from the recent strictures on personal data. A myth.
- TAHR on the 4 executions, which it says had many problems.
- Agu speaks for many in his discussion of Ma as ECFA winner on points. I'd be curious to see how much Tsai's gender influenced judgments about Ma.
- Spring wenshan Baozhong tea from Tea Masters.
- Taiwan Airpower looks at satellite imagery of Taiwan's SAM sites.
- By yacht to Taiwan, Bradt travel guide.
- Taiwan in Cycles on cycling clothing. Love that opening pic....
- Again: Taiwan in Cycles on Taiwanese firms' experiences in China.
- Stocks and Politics on Ma's CNN interview.
- Patrick notes that Taipei drivers are not yielding to pedestrians.
- Neil Wade with awesome pics of Jiufen.
- Post on surfing at Wai'ao, where I sometimes stop on rides up and down the coast.
- Laowiseass knocks Taiwan media coverage of the landslide on Hwy 3 near Cidu. Even when media people are bloggers, they still criticize the media.
- Frozen Garlic with some great posts on Taiwan elections, starting with this one on KMT candidates. I really gotta have a beer with this guy.
- David reports on the Asian Greens conference in Taipei.
- Sabina with excellent post on Giant's failed experiments with carbon bikes. I love this blog!
SPECIAL: Excellent post on oil spill in the Gulf. Thirty years of deregulation madness may well end up poisoning the entire seaboard south of Virginia Beach. And if that wasn't bad enough, colony collapse syndrome continues: a third of all US bee colonies did not make it through the winter.
BIKING: Drew, after a near death experience, collected some blog posts on biking on the island.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!