- Don't miss: Tairadical's rip of the Lien Family
- Ben's analysis of Taipei City District 2
- AmCham has piece on making Taiwan into a Silicon Valley in Asia. Nope, won't happen.
- Commonwealth is featuring Hong Kong this month with another set of articles. Enjoy this on one Hong Kongers moving to Taiwan.
- Vietnam firm sent 43,000 tons of oil to Taiwan over the years.
- Great letter from David Pendery in TT on student happiness in Taiwan
- You've been following the big protests in
Hong KongMexico, right?
- Beautiful pics/story of riding to waterfalls around the Tsengwen Reservoir
- Save our Sanctuary: 30% funded -- dog shelter in Taiwan needs your help!
- Hong Kong's endless road to democracy
- Taiwan test fires sub launched missiles.
- Owner's Engineer appointed for offshore wind farm in Taiwan.
ECCT PREMIUM EVENT JOINTLY HOSTED WITH ICRT
November 2014 megacity election preview (link to website)
Speakers: Shen Fu-hsiung 沈富雄, Political and economic commentator/Joanna Lei 雷倩, CEO, Chunghua 21st Century Think Tank/Joseph Wu (Jau-shieh) 吳釗燮, Secretary-General, Democratic Progressive Party
Moderator: Gavin Phipps, ICRT News Department
12:00-14:00, Thursday, 30 October, 2014, Regent Taipei, VIP 1 (4F) /台北晶華酒店,貴賓廳1 (4F)
No. 3, Lane 39, Sec 2 Zhongshan N Rd, Taipei 104, Taiwan /台北市中山北路二段39巷3號
Click read more for synopsis: