Saturday, May 21, 2011

Somebody's Wife Loves Him.....

....because she let him buy a new Canon Powershot S95 even though he lost the first one a few months back. So now I can take pictures like this lovely hibiscus flower....

A fisherman southwest of Dongshih town. I did a short one around Hsinshe today.

Saturday morning on the Fengdong Bike Trail.

Breakfast.

James Murray, manager of 185 Warehouse and all-around awesome guy.

Me in my new 185 Warehouse gear.

Yes, there will be spiders. This youngster was napping by the side of the road when I spotted him.

Danger on the bike trail.

Collecting recyclables at a betel nut stand.

Dongshih town from the hill opposite.

Foreign workers enjoy a Saturday out.

The road goes ever on. And now I'll be photoing it with the new Canon Powershot S95.
_______________________ 
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

No comments: