Taiwan News has it:
As expected by some observers, nothing spectacular really happened during the Trump-Xi summit at Mar-a-Lago, and the meeting gave the Taiwan government some comfort as the island country was reportedly never mentioned during and after the talks, nor was a rumored “fourth communiqué” signed between the two leaders that would hurt the US-Taiwan relationship.In fact, there is so much nothing here that there is nothing to say about it.
When you think about all the raging that went on beforehand...
He and Kushner will therefore sell off core national interests and investments at cut-rate prices....it's easy to see that many people lost the struggle to separate their hatred of Trump from their analysis of his actions.
- HBO with a new show about a psychic teenage girl in Taiwan. *sigh*
- Awesome: Was Ho Chi Minh a Taiwanese Hakka? Reddit explains.
- Documenting the Blacklist during the authoritarian era
- America can't leave Taiwan out of its China policy
- Excellent, detailed commentary on polling and Tsai. Basically says Tsai needs to get moving on the domestic front. I expect the DPP to get a strong check in 2018, at least if it stays on its current path.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!