- Brian explains China's scary use of history in its claim to NE Korea...
- China Policy Institute blog hosts pro-Ma piece claiming that Ma is a frustrated reformer.
- Jamestown Brief on China and Taiwan volunteer military programs
- AP reports on the protests against the Ma government
- Documentary on Hsiaolin Village disaster to compete in Japan
- Jamestown Brief piece argues that DPP will win 2014 seven-in-one elections and policymakers in Beijing and Washington will have to deal with it. It's a nice thought, but local elections are contested locally and will not be greatly affected by the MaWangMess.
- Frozen Garlic with some interesting observations on the poll numbers
- Reuters interview with author of Stumbling Giant on China's future.
- Here's the full text of the service agreement. LOL to the misspelled URL.
- Trends in US-Taiwan relationship
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!