Too busy to blog today, so enjoy a few links:
- Taiwan Plastics Machinery is big in world markets
- Taiwan 4th for investment in world, says BERI
- Taiwan can still make a comeback.
- Labor Minister quits after defeat on minimum wage.
- Central Cross: Taiwan's toughest climb featured in magazine
- The Bushman: Taiwan from the Air, revisited. Succulent pics of nighttime Taiwan
- Ben with great post on Ma and the Senkakus, don't miss the information at the bottom.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.