Rounding up the weekly links today.....
- Jenna on Orchid Island
- Taiwan needs to embrace clean energy
- Tamshui Seaplane Base
- Sanity Break: Tea Masters, the Quest for Oriental Beauty
- J Michael argues that the point where the Senkakus mess becomes unmanageable has not yet been reached.
- Oz discusses the 2-28 memorial in Puli.
- 10 Things I have learned in Taiwan
- Mountain biking in Taipei
- One Country, Two Systems Under Threat? Every Taiwanese can look at Hong Kong and see Taiwan's fate.
- China drawing lines in the water
- Protests in China from Peking Duck, Japanese firms suspending operations there.
- James Holmes offers many of my old objections to Taiwan buying submarines.
- Russia now a dollar diplomacy competitor in the South Pacific
- Taiwan shifting from hardware making to internet economy?
- Electricity price rise to be delayed
- Impact of QE3 on Taiwan
- Premier pledges to focus on improving economy. What were they doing before?
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.