- Cycling in the Tour De Formosa
- David on Formosa with letter in the Taipei Times
- The former native speaker comments on the 2008 ad on my blog.
- Ben with a long one on the politics of retribution
- Peak oil and petrochemicals in Taiwan
- Frozen Garlic on a local candidate desperate for votes.
- Lao Ren Cha comments on Economist article on Taiwan overtaking Japan in living standards.
- Cycling Satin on The Crash
- Hsiao Bi-khim on the elections
- Pat on historical ChengDe road
- KMT desperate as election looms, also from Ben
- Latest Taiwan What's Up out
- Ma warns China not to humiliate Taiwan (=Ma)
- A WSJ
blogcolumn explains how Taiwan's central bank intervenes to keep the currency low -- a fictional low.
- A WSJ
blogcolumn says Chen acquittal threatens US attempts to seize properties. I have a brilliant idea, guys. Why not wait until he was declared guilty?
- San Francisco paper says SF Giant trip to Taiwan not in the cards.
- China's growing strength, Taiwan's diminishing options: Brookings
- Taiwanese touring Korea -- changes.
- China's Secret Feud with Multinationals (podcast)
- Taiwan's decimated abalone industry shifts to grouper.
- Philippines insists on insurance for its overseas workers. Taiwan bosses threaten to send them home and hire others.
- Obama's cautious approach to reducing tensions between China and Taiwan. ROFL.
- TVBS has Hau up 10 on Su in Taipei, Chu up 7 on Tsai in Xinbei, and Chen Chu up 4 on Yang in Kaohsiung.
- In PPP per capita, Taiwan has now overtaken Japan.
- Cross-Strait Monitoring Alliance to invite Liu Xiaobo to Taiwan.
- Asia Sentinel on the upcoming elections.
- Sovereignty and the Senkakus
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.