What's being exorcised on the blogs this week?
- Taiwan Matters! looks at the charges against Prof Lee for violating the Assembly & Parade Law.
- The Bushman parties in Miaoli
- FVARGA nails the government's Chinese tourism policy.
- A-gu says the 2009 election projection doesn't look good for the good guys.
- Danshui history blog on Sino-French War medals.
- Angelica on NPR's insane refusal to call torture "torture."
- Michael posts the Giant biking schedule for Linkou.
- Only for drowned accidents.
- Michella has a bunch of her stories online in video format. This one is on paragliding in Sandimen.
- David Reid notes that the new Assembly Law attacks freedom of speech.
- Wild at Heart has a discussion with the military about the impact of its holding live ammo exercises in dolphin areas.
- The Foreigner on slave labor products from China.
- Dixteel on US and Japan military moves in the area.
- Jerome rips Ma's flexible diplomacy.
- My man Jackson on Taiwan's latest baseball players to the US.
- Michael C on our ride from Wai-ao to Keelung last week.
SPECIAL: Weirdly, since abortion so popular here, Taiwan is one of 15 countries in which Google does not permit Google AdSense to show ads for abortion providers. IWHC has an action alert for this.
Thursday, Todd at the Daily Bubble Tea will be doing the links.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!