- Phils Prez sounds alarm on Chinese expansionism
- In an election in which the KMT might be vulnerable, we don't need the pan-Greens to splinter.
- James Wang on the abuse of the Cairo Declaration by the ROC: "In the days of court diplomacy, it was said that the job of the diplomat was to tell fibs to foreigners in the interest of his country. Under President Ma Ying-jeou (馬英九), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has turned this principle on its head, lying to its own people in the interest of a hostile nation."
- Fagan frees a kingfisher.
- Battle of Fisherman's Wharf on the unknown airports of Taipei and other cool stuff.
- 2014 Sony World Photography awards
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!