- Tea Masters shares with those who share tea.
- A Hungry Girl visits my favorite night market, in Yungho not far from the Dingxi metro. But it is quicker to walk straight up Yungho Road from the Dingxi Metro.
- J Michael's second, excellent interview with author of When China Rules the World. Then everyone will pine for the good old days of US hegemony.
- The Real Taiwan's Best Taiwan Trip entry.
- Wild at Heart on the Age of Stupid and climate change.
- China: trampling the UN declaration on human rights for 60 years. "But look how far they've come."
- Postcard from Taiwan from Pat
- Sponge Bear goes to the beach with his adorable daughter.
- Visiting the crappiest museum in Taiwan.
- Steve Crook on Taiwan's rich Christian architecture.
- Save the Taiwan Dolphins says stop the Erlin Science Park.
- Does Taiwan have porridge? Experts debate. Snark warning.
- Lao Ren Cha goes hiking. Excellent pics.
- David has an excellent post on his viewing of 10 Conditions of Love.
- Conservapedia, that inexhaustible mine of the stupid and erroneous, is singled out for abuse by Chaon, this time for an entry on Chiang Kai-shek.
- Taiwan voters prove they are not sheep, says Jerome.
- Betelnut Equation on Breaking Yellow Fever.
- Let's Bike Taiwan 2009.
MOVIES: Radio Australia interviews Will Tiao, director of the new movie, Formosa Betrayed. Will, can we have it here in Taiwan, on the ground, before the election?
AFP WATCH: AFP veers between success and insanity. On one hand balancing The China Wants to Eat Taiwan formula by saying that Taiwanese don't want to be annexed to China. Too bad they use "reunification." On the other hand, J Michael busts on another burst of ethereal nonsense, little more than pro-PRC glossalia, put out by AFP.
EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS: October 31, Taiwan Gay Pride Parade. Owner of the domain names 'gueishan.com' and 'taoyuancity.com' with the exact same spelling as is found on many thousands of bus stops/official logos/etc. in Gueishan and Taoyuan wants to sell them. Flip me an email if you want them and I will put you in touch.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!