Monday, December 27, 2010

Daily Links, Dec 27, 2010


On the descent from 130 in Miaoli down to the valley just below Sanyi. A lovely ride, perhaps I will hit it again tomorrow.

My son wrote this on FB today: "Just got called by gangsters based in China, trying to scam me into giving them cash. I answered in English, "Hello?" and the tape recording stopped abruptly and I could hear a lady in the background distinctly say "American" in Chinese and hang up. Best way to get rid of those phone scammers is answer in English lulz."

Meanwhile, what's the inside story on the blogs today?

BLOGS
MEDIA:
Not Taiwan: Best Nigerian Scam ever

JOB
: A friend of a friend wants some one on one English tutoring in Taipei. Contact Michael J Klein at thenhbushmanATgmail.com Sorry, that is all the information I have.
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to point out that "Grass Mountain" is now known as Yangming Shan.