Thursday, March 12, 2009

Taiwan's Entrant for the Greatest Job in the World

Taiwan's entrant into the contest for the best job in the world, taking care of an island on the Great Barrier Reef, and promoting the Reef and tourism through blogging and photography.

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/Clare

The video is great! You can vote for Clare by leaving your email address in the box at the bottom right of the page.

_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's eloquent, cheery, adventurous, and best of all... cute.

Adam said...

I agree. Nicely done and I've voted for her. Good on you for posting the link Michael!

Adam said...

Wow, she's currently leading the pack of 10 wild card entrants by more than 2 to 1 over the next contestant. Hope she goes all the way!

Wildman93 said...

Clare is a solid candidate. Not sure if she is tops, but check out my review site for more information on the Top 50 candidates...

Review of Clare Wang
for Island Caretaker Job

Tommy said...

I am blase on the whole Greatest Job in the World publicity stunt, but I have to say I really enjoyed her video. I wish her the best.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute.

One vote from me.

Dixteel said...

Nice video, she got my vote.

Antonio Liao said...

I vote!! I vote!! Love Taiwan, go go go !!

I'm so excited while i saw this news and voting by action, she is excellent, no matter some girls quite hot, but as a young taiwaner, we vote...winning this game is patriotic for us!

To be realic, when the hell I can go there enjoy?