Busy busy busy. Have a few links...
- AIT head Raymond Burghardt again notes that the 1992 Consensus is a faux event that first was known prior to the 2000 election. What does this mean? It means that the US isn't going to pressure Tsai on it like they pressured Chen Shui-bian.
- Taiwan: Bitcoin tourism destination
- Wonder why things don't change? Gangsters threaten lawmaker on foreign worker bill
- President Tsai makes transit stop in Miami, recieves warm welcome. Yay!
- Project 2049: The Taiwanese Curve Ball: Why Taiwan's New Government Will Put the Brakes on China's Foreign Policy
- Taiwan Explorer looks at the laughable idea that Jason Hsu, interviewed for the News Lens, is some kind of KMT reformer.
- The next big market for western publishers? Taiwan.
- Sign the petition to get unmarried women fertility treatments in Taiwan
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!