Too tired to post today... enjoy a few links....
- Major problem for Taiwan: US commentators and policy shapers are doing business with China and firms interested in China. Henry K gets $5m for consulting for Rio Tinto. Then there he is asking the US to go slow in the South China Sea. Right Henry, like it's the US frantically building islands there.
- Commonwealth with a comprehensive water shortage piece
- One in five in Taiwan has insomnia.
- Lunar eclipse visible next week in Taiwan
- WantWant says Taiwan wants Russian tech help for its 5th gen fighters
- WantWant: More Chinese pressure on the 1992 Consensus
- TVBS poll says 1/3 of Taiwanese under 40 want to work in China
- SPECIAL: Ben Goren on the Sunflowers and Taiwan's history of protests
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!