Enjoy some links....
- SPECIAL: Fellow Taichunger and cyclist Michael Le Houllier's excellent video presentation on Taiwan's status and why history shows China does not own Taiwan.
- Japan Times: Taiwan's voters say "hands off".
- Cole on CPI Blog: China policy not as important as local issues in election
- Taiwan dives into competition for Yuan hub status
- Smangus way bringing prosperity to Smangus.
- Taiwan provides cams for interiors of five major conference centers.
- One Malaysian party sent 40 MPs to Taiwan in September of 2008 to prevent them from defecting to the other party. I don't know what this means, but it's always good for Taiwan to be useful.
- ECFA Success Case #5619: Lack of FTAs in SE Asia is major obstacle for Taiwan, says Taiwan gov't official. What? No FTAs? How can this be, when we have ECFA with China?
- Exploring Taiwan's southern tip
- Stefane at Tea Masters: Xmas tea.
- Taipei Air Station: Looking for birth father. Reuniting children of US servicemen with their birth parents.
- Pedro Florentino, the first WESTERN expat in Tamsui.
- I linked yesterday, linking again today: Barron's interview on the coming China economic problems.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!