- Like antiques and knick-knacks? Check out this store from Hear in Taiwan (Anyone have an address for the store?)
- Far Eastern Sweet Potato -- Taiwan's F-16 orders now in holding pattern
- Renyitan Reservoir -- pics and info. Very informative.
- Snarky Tofu with some recent Taiwan pics.
- More on the Battle of Formosa.
- The Macroeconomy of the Chinese Kleptocracy: throught provoking post, great rebuttals and comments below it.
- ETRC says Beijing was mildly disappointed with Ma's second inaugural speech.
- The National Review with a strange article by J Nordlinger on Taiwan, pt 1. With so many experienced commentators, reporters, and writers on the island, why do foreign mags send out people for pieces like this?
- Excellent piece on how China's leadership model may be failing.
- Osprey deployment to Okinawa causes local anger, cries for independence.
- The elements rule: massive flooding all over the island as rains pound Taiwan... keep yourselves safe and dry, folks. This crappy weather should continue all week. And the quake yesterday, 6.5.
- Beef fight continues, with call in campaign to legislators.
- Laptop goes missing from Taiwan warship, espionage blamed.
- Global Post on gangsters.
- Taiwan is the top Asian knowledge economy
- Way cool: a species of Taiwan bird is one of the few songbirds in the world to jointly nest its eggs with other mating pairs of the same species.
- China offers subsidy to car buyers, benefits Taiwan's machine tool makers.
- Why Facebook won't survive the decade
- The Awesome Never Stop Bike Event over Wuling from the Taiwan Review
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.