- F Varga says ECFA is magic!
- RTI on confidence-building mechanisms
- maddog with a great discussion of Formosa Betrayed, and rip of Ian Bartholemew's ridiculously misinformed review of the film in the TT the other day. David also reviews Formosa Betrayed. J Michael's excellent interview of Will Tiao.
- Far Eastern Sweet Potato on Ma's dismissal of the PRC.
- Nascent Liner Notes takes a foggy journey
- The Dignified Rant on the new Chinese missile
- Taiwan Airpower on F-100s in Taiwan during the 1958 crisis
- Josh of Snarky Tofu has out and about pics of Taipei
- Taiwan's EPA: a Court stops work on the science park because of the environmental assessments but the EPA says the Court is wrong.
- Ben wants arguments against UK pro-China type.
- Neil Wade has pics of trip to Shiding and Shenkeng
- Five favorite rides in Taipei from Biking in Taiwan
- AsiaEye points to more missiles on the way to be pointed at Taiwan
- Cycling Satin Sestina does the Ta-keng route, with pics, and reflects on Taiwan's changing bike market
- Japanese coolies, and atrocities in Taiwan, 1895
- Vietnam takes command of the great game of the Spratlys
- Cindy Sui with the latest in a string of excellent articles on ECFA.
- Commonwealth with a dead-on review of Taichung's development.
- Censored from TV stardom for getting the girl on a Chinese dating show
- The 104 job bank says the birth rate problem is a male thing. Men don't have enough savings or income, they feel.
- Taiwan exports up again for ninth straight month
- KMT uses disinformation to block Taiwan democracy
- Lawmakers from both sides push for geology act.
- Pomfret on how SE Asian nations are building up militaries in response to China's rise.
- Open source web fire mapper shows situation in Russia, elsewhere
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!