Monday, August 16, 2010

Daily Links, Aug 16, 2010


The Suhua Highway and the sea-cliffs of eastern Taiwan, seen from the train.

Apologies in advance -- I left a long post below this one because it is likely I won't be posting for the remainder of this week. Please be patient with comments since I won't get around to them for a couple of days. In the meantime I'll leave you with plenty of links to explore below this one.....

BLOGS:
MEDIA:
REQUESTS: A friend wants to know...
Also, if you know of any films about Hsinchu County, or made by Hsinchu County filmmakers, please let me know.
Send me an email, please.
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!

4 comments:

TG said...

Thank you for linking to my blog :)

Unknown said...

To Michael's friend: Well, on Zhongzheng Road, here in Hsinchu, the Hsinchu Image museum is almost exclusively dedicated to filmmakers and actors from Hsinchu. A lot of them are old, but if you ask the people who work there, maybe they can help you. The image museum is located just after you turn off the roundabout onto Zhongzheng.

Unknown said...

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=24.804967,120.969837&spn=0.004996,0.006866&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=24.805059,120.969774&panoid=7B_j6H8OLdDsBEL4hbD_xQ&cbp=12,235.37,,0,5.42 is where you can find the Hsinchu City Image Museum on Street View.

Anonymous said...

Legislative yuan did something, Michael!