The news was dominated by the sentencing of Chen Shui-bian this week. Despite that, there's plenty of other stuff going on.
- Hahahaha. A-gu writes on the KMT legislature's move to de-criminalize special funds -- now that A-bian has been convicted. And on indicators of Blue voting preference -- something I have also found.
- The Foreigner rips our Buddhist clergy for their opposition to the Dalai Lama's visit.
- Craig discusses Help Portrait, a cool way for photographers to give back.
- Jerome on a rampage this week. Start with this one on the continuing death of justice in Taiwan.
- Hanjie on the Heart of Love River.
- Lief on a Bunun coming of age festival.
- Taiwan Air Blog on a U-2 mission.
- A history of Soy Sauce in Taiwan, from RTI. And POW camps too.
- Tigers sign Taiwanese pitcher.
- The consistently excellent Pat Cowsill with another good one on ghosts and one of the oldest streets in Taiwan.
- Taiwan Echo argues that privilege is the core spirit of Chinese society.
- Taiwan Law Blog, with his weekly wrap.
- Neil Wade on shooting models.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!