Friday, July 06, 2012

Paul Sharpe Circumnavigates Taiwan: 15 days of blog posts

julyrandom__9
I thought I'd blog on this separately because it's truly great. Paul Sharpe's 15 day ride around the island has been followed by many people. His final overview post, with links to each of his posts on the ride, is now up. Advice, pics, links, and reminisces. Go thou and enjoy!
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Cheer's Michael - I appreciate your kind words on my ride and thanks for posting it so prominently on your website

Hans said...

I am watching you on FTV, Michael! You definitely got a personality. Well done!