Enjoy some links....
- Steven Crook on the Wufeng Story House
- Straits Times: Taiwan desperately seeking tourists. More like: media desperately struggling to keep Chinese tourists relevant in attacking the new Administration. Although the end does discuss tourists from other countries...
- Commonwealth mag 2016 City Happiness Survey
- Stratfor on the KMT assets law
- New Bloom: is the KMT running scared on the assets law?
- New Bloom with another piece on the pro-unification left
- Michal Thim: KMT will face grim future as agent of Beijing's interests
- Piece in the Diplomat on how Beijing uses people to people contacts to subvert Taiwan. Except there's nothing from the Taiwan side, so the reader might be forgiven for concluding that these approaches actually work. They won't....
- Jane Rickards in AmCham Topics on the Tsai Administration's nationalistic response to the Taiping Island mess
- Reporters without Frontiers slams the ICAO for shutting out Taiwan journalists
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!