Working on stuff for other sites, so for the moment, enjoy some links. Expect a fun piece out on Wednesday at the China Policy Institute 2016 elections blog!
- Taipei Times with great feature story on Decode, the new political magazine taking the nation by storm.
- Nathan Batto with good piece on party ID in Taiwan: the KMT is crashing.
- Taipei to host global cycling conference
- KMT poll has Tsai ahead of Chu by only 10 points. LOL. Next TV has Tsai over Chu, 41-16.
- Chiayi City to boycott Ting Hsin foods. Unfortunately, that is not justice.
- It is in Chinese, but Hong Kong now has a Democratic Progressive Party modeled after the DPP in Taiwan.
- Taiwan no 1: gamer creates Taiwan pride
- Kharis Templeman forecasts that DPP will win legislature and also has a good post on what the incoming Tsai government needs to do
- Paris climate talks concluded with empty, toothless scam pact.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!