- Scholars advocate that ROC and PRC jointly put out justification for China's claims to the South China Sea (recall that the nine-dash line was an ROC concept originally). The article says "Yen said that there has been no legal justification whatsoever for the “nine-dash line” since the territory within the line was first claimed in 1947 by the then-Nationalist government in Beijing, which fled to Taiwan in 1949." No kidding?
- MAC Chairman says cross-strait relations are not state to state. No wonder DPP, TSU want to grill MAC's Wang.
- Cole says the DPP oldsters won't let go. Bruce Jacobs says voters are driven away by party conflict.
- Sinica Broadcast: Talking about Taiwan. Kaiser Kuo with David Moser and Paul Mozur. I forgot to link to this last month. Mea culpa.
- Honhai to build electric cars in Taichung
- Taiwan to import shale gas from US starting in 2017.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!