- Cong. Ed Royce: The policy of 'managed ties' with Taiwan is wrong and election is good time to change it
- Bloomberg News: Taiwan Inc. backs Ma Ying-jeou. Big business supporting the President who is backed by Wall Street and Beijing? There's a shock.
- Great piece by Ralph Jennings in the CSMonitor: Taiwan's top election issue is wealth gap. Compare to the US, where in the Republican primary the top issue appears to be Other People's Genitals followed by Which Non-White Nation Shall We Bomb Next?
- Taiwan's Gamble: Asia News Network, good stuff on identity, election.
- Paul Mozur in WSJ: an alternative explanation of why Taiwan's election is so close.
- Angry Red Bird for President Tsai!
- AP on the election rallies
- Election bookmaking ring busted in Chiayi, but sadly, no info on who the bookies favored.
- Haha. Fooled by Campaign Poster Foto. They all try to look younger in the pics.
- CNA on Taiwan businessmen heading home to vote in election.
- China pans Taiwan's new fast attack boats.
- VIDEO: Ben Goren's excellent take on the election: "It's about..." now in video form!
- Douglas Paal in town for another election day Dog and Pony show. Just like 2008!
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.