Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sheridan Scores one for Taiwan!

Proud Dad moment: my daughter participated in an Avril Lavigne video Wish You Were Here where people from all over the world send in pictures of themselves saying they wish Avril were here in __________. She appears twice, at 3:30 and 5:34, and appears to be the only person from Taiwan. Way to go Sheridan!!
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

7 comments:

OzSoapbox said...

You completely missed the bigger story here!

Your daughter likes Avril Lavinge?!

CMON THAT'S SO 90'S!

richard said...

very cool !!!

Anonymous said...

I like the little dance she does! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'd contact her PR agent immediately. I can't believe she has to share screen time with that dopey boy. He's a nobody!

Kaminoge said...

That was great!

Georgie Fox said...

Hey! This is Georgie, I made this video. I wanted to send my thanks for sharing the video on your site. It means so much to me. I absolutely loved Sheridan's video when she submitted it for the project. She did Taiwan very proud!! :) Thanks again!

Michael Turton said...

Thanks Georgie! We really appreciate that you took the time to view it and include her!

Michael