- KMT reformist legislator wants to extend dual nationality to foreigners. Proposals are vague at the moment, but this is definitely a positive step.
- Gentle, generous Taiwan
- More online fraudsters busted in Cebu, Taiwan seeks their deportation to Taiwan
- Taiwan machine makers missing opportunity
- Two useful pieces on Taiwan's southbound policies: Tkacik with a historical memory, Bloomberg
- TransAsia, two crashes in recent years, finally shuts down. Travelers abandoned it in droves...
- KMT assets committee continues its relentless quest into the KMT records, while the party was forced to borrow money to make its payroll. For those of you thinking that those of us who are saying the KMT is doomed are overwrought, ask yourself why, if the KMT has a future, no major figure will donate the money to cover its costs.
Sent around my networks, this image asks: if Taiwanese can marry ghosts, why can't people of the same sex marry each other?_______________________
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!