1. China Post goes all in for independence. Not kidding, the second page of this is mind-blowing coming from the Taiwan-denyin' KMT-lovin' China Post.
2. Commonwealth on the vast wealth gap that is choking the life out of Taiwan. Another superb effort.
3. Banks exposure to China at record high. China has the local financial industry exactly where it wants it.
Some other links.....
- Tsai Ing-wen, a notable person of Hakka descent
- AAUP comes out with statement on Confucius Institutes
- Macau becoming too dependent on gambling? A sober warning for Taiwan....
- Keith Bradsher on Twitter:
China forces journalists to move from Beijing to Hong Kong by denying visas, then complains too much HK coverage. http://bit.ly/SOBhPt
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!