I'll have a couple of posts up tonight, but for now, enjoy...
- If you read one thing today, let it be this discussion of the Sunflower Movement by Albert Wu in the LA Review of Books. Great piece.
- Financial ties with China prove worrisome to Hong Kong banks. The situation is already similar for Taiwan and we haven't even been annexed yet.
- Wreckage in Taiwan Strait solves mystery of missing plane from 50 years ago
- What would push America towards war with China? Dump Taiwan, of course
- China won't go to court with Phils over islands it wants to annex.
- Interesting piece: Taiwan, an emerging asset for Chinese expansion
- Foreign Affairs piece on the services pact. Great stuff explaining why the pact is so opposed. So rare to see a positive piece on Taiwan in Foreign Affairs, so visit, please.
- I'll be ripping this shit later, but for now laugh your head off at this comically bad piece on the Senkakus at JapanFocus. Just another example of the way the Left will embrace any imperialism, so long as it isn't western.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!