- Taiwan should reform its economy to prosper.
- The Writing Baron on the old Beitou Granary. Such sites are found all over Taiwan.
- Halpin says the MaWangMess is nothing like Watergate.
- Tourists from India to Taiwan on the rise.
- China's Xi touring Central Asia, where it is a huge investor and power player. China is the major victor of America's defeats in Iraq and Afghanistan. Its influence in the area is unmatched.
- Off the Beaten Track on the Lost Soul Valley, now buried under a massive landslide, and an abandoned amusement park. Surely this tiny island has more abandoned amusement parks per square kilometer than any similar sized region on earth.
- China sending out more jets to play games with Japan over the Senkakus.
- The South China Sea festers while the US wastes treasure and effort and diplomatic credit in Syria.
- Taipower on a WWII US attack on central Formosa.
- China's economic offensive and Taiwan's defensive measures (academic piece)
- Wasserman: Mankind must focus efforts on Fukushima.
- Oz rips Taiwan's clerics for being homophobic nutjobs.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!