- Falungong Demonstration in Jhubei.
- China accelerating naval expansion: when will the light dawn in Washington?
- Battle of Formosa: the Pescadores
- East Ridge of Huangdidian and the Bat Cave: Hiking
- The 30 year nuclear nightmare of the indigenous Tao people from Global Voices
- The Melissa Chan affair: Tit for Tat is a language Beijing understands
- Visiting Guqifeng
- Traveling in Taiwan -- for Muslims
- Taiwan deploying more carrier killers anti-ship missiles
- Buddhist "mercy releases" of animals into the wild, which kill millions of animals each year, to be banned in Taiwan. Finally. "Lui oversaw the release of up to 14,000 bighead carp and grass carp spawn into a local creek as part of efforts to maintain river ecosystems and diversify the fishery business." Insane.
- Fuel prices to come down.
- Haha. Government to study ways to cut debt.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.