This week's collection....
- The Curmudgeon visits the Lin Family house and other places in the area
- Todd with the latest entry in his Daily Jump series
- USTDC on preserving old US military homes in Taipei
- Oz on foreign-bashing, marriage, etc in the media
- Fear Not the Cross Strait Culture War
- Ji Gong, the Drunk God, from Lief
- MND denies Cloud Leopard AFV armor is below standard
- Pat on the MRT pole dance
- AsiaEye with the latest under the radar news
- Greenpeace taking on tuna industry in Guam
- Scott Simon with excellent piece on China's threats and claims in the Eastern Himal.
- East Asia Blog Round Up
- Drew with an excellent, photo-rich review of my friend Dom's new custom steel Seven bike.
- TC Lin on photography in Taipei
- Why Europe won't sell weapons to Taiwan
- Retired Admiral Patrick Walsh warns of Beijing's Dangerous Game in the South China Sea
- China's milkfish campaign to boost cross strait business fails
- Studying in Taiwan may not help Chinese students. Yep, that's what they have told me.
- Hi-price tea all the rage for Taiwanese
- Taiwan industrial production rebounds in Feb
- DP pans One China, Two Areas hogwash.
- Former DPP Chair Tsai says DPP not anti-China, and China looks stable only because it is opaque
- Leftover women: there ARE leftover women here, but they are not the educated and empowered women that the PFP legislator referred to. Rather, they are low-status, poorly-educated females whose potential husbands marry imported brides. Those women don't show up on anyone's radar.
- March against the latest "One Country, Two Areas" claims?
- White House not negotiating over F-16s and hold on Mark Lippert
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.