Should have had these in yesterday, but too busy. So enjoy the weekly links a day late.....
Brought my Fuji HS10 with the big 720mm lens out to Miaoli with me on Saturday...
- Hiking to Mt Junda and Xiluanda
- Taiwan says it wants more Filipino workers
- Hilariously, CNN-GO ranks Sun Moon Lake as a top ten cycling location. In the world. Drew and I can't stop laughing.
- How to visit Macaques in Tienmu
- Letters from Taiwan on Taiwan Through the Eyes of a Foreigner
- New paper on Taiwan pink dolphins
- Taiwan airpower on bombing Okayama Airdrome
- Problem of beef with US is problem of politicians serving domestic constituencies. In both countries. Beef issue getting some notice in blogosphere here.
- Ban Taiwanese pork now!
- Riding to Bi-tan with pics!
- Taiwan's strange and beautiful place names
- AsiaEye with Under the Radar news.
- Proposed windfarm off of Changhua to affect sea life. Guess what: coal plants will affect sea life more.
- Taiwan vs China in Caribbean
- Malaysian Backpacker goes to Taiwan
- Price hikes for many items cause DPP wrath.
- "Academics have sold their souls"
- Government selling off public land to developers. Expect this to accelerate.
- China growth slows, falling below level necessary to absorb new entrants into the market
- Taiwan facing inflationary pressure this year.
- Taiwan beefs up to take on US
- Forbes attacks our health insurance system here.
- Number of Taiwan students studying in US falls
- Manila hunts for oil in the South China Sea over Beijing's whining and snarling
- Taiwan survivor of Nagasaki bomb still going strong
- Taiwan businesses face growing difficulties in China
- Asian megacities face flood risks.
- Triplets meet in Changhua
- Some strange commentary on the election here.
- The Taipei Times on Taiwanease.com, the new website about living and playing in Taiwan
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.