Lots of numbers flying around. This poll from the (pan-Green) Taiwan Brain Trust has Tsai ahead of Ma 35.9-32.2, with Soong far behind at 13. Head to head, it still has her up 3 over Ma. A (pan-Blue) China Times Poll has Ma ahead of Tsai by four, 41-37, with Soong a distant 10. TVBS, rabidly pan-Blue, has Ma up 6 on Tsai 39-33, with Soong again at 9.
Meanwhile Ma continues to slide in the prediction market. He's at under 48 as of this writing, with Tsai flirting with 50.
Speaking of polls, AP picked up the tale of apparent KMT pressure on Global Views to end its polling since it showed Tsai up 4-6% on Ma. When interviewed, Tai Li-an, the director of its political polls, would not come right out and say it, but readers can connect the dots themselves.
- Fukushima: fission still ongoing.
- Taiwan cup cycling festival: home
- Bala Daily: Commence Firearms inspection!
- Hiking on Yangmingshan
- Confucius Institutes: corrupting US universities on a massive scale
- China is awesome and its ascendance inevitable, which is why its wealthy are setting up bolt-holes in other nations. Wait a second....
- Michael Stanton's excellent op-ed on the KMT legislator suing a journalist.
- Shelly Rigger discusses why Taiwan matters on a radio show.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.