- Not linked: I saw an article on dating girls in Taipei on many different sites. What's being marketed?
- A-gu argues that the Liberty Times overestimates the effectiveness of pirate radio stations.
- Taiwan in Cycles does 144 kms through Changhua.
- Wandering Taiwan does Yingge, the ceramic town.
- Letters from Taiwan gets form letter from Gallup over Taiwan, Province of China nonsense.
- Tomb Sweeping Day: A grave oversight,
- MC with a thoughtful post on our trip to Laos.
- The final months of the US command in Taiwan in 1979.
- PLA modernization and implications for Taiwan
- Great Taipei ride: the Sanxia Loop, from Feiren.
- Frank Ching asks: Did China Trash a Treaty in the Stern Hu case?
- Bob Dylan won't be coming to Taiwan because fearful, timid Beijing won't give him a visa. That alone should be enough to warrant canceling ECFA.
- MOFA says ex-President Bush not to visit Taiwan.
- Taiwan wants tomb sweepers to worship ancestors online and stop burning stuff. Good luck with that.
- The power of 2 million Tweens in Taiwan.
- Hu visit may delay F-16 sale even further.
- Arbitrary dumping of pesticide containers in the mountains. Ugh.
- Another travel piece on Taiwan, in a UK paper, very well done.
- Second round of ECFA talks yields little, thankfully.
- An economist blasts ECFA
- Reuters with an excellent piece on Taiwan's sinking birthrate.
- FT (paywall) says Taiwan is exporting its wedding photographers.
- Commonwealth asks why so many Taiwanese who want to work in China dream of working in Shanghai.
- China joins imperialist race in Guinea over mining rights.
- An article on my new hero: "He says that while many people think that spiders are evil or disgusting, he thinks that each and every spider is beautiful."
- Taiwan town preserves Barbie legacy.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!