Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Weekend and on...


AJ and Malv contemplate the carnage.

Another weekend of Axis and Allies ended in victory for your trusty writer as a string of lucky die rolls and some go-for-broke strategy ended with the Russians reeling and the Brits without a navy.


Aaron and Karl contemplate AJ and Malv.

On Monday I trucked down to Kaohsiung to finish writing a paper.


Bridges in Nantou


More bridges in Nantou.

On Tuesday, I am happy to report, we had a complete paper ready to submit to the Journal of Nursing Education. My co-authors, accomplished, vivacious, intelligent, and beautiful, are pictured here inspecting the final product.


Jane and Jenny stare in wonder: can a native speaker really make this many mistakes?

As I blogged earlier, a couple of weeks ago my wife led the construction of the mother of all Axis and Allies boards. Left behind were lots of paint...and lots of white walls....and a wife with too much time on her hands. The results: a primitive stairwell struggling to be born.


Filling in the squares....

1 comment:

Jason said...

AJ!!! WOw, I haven't seen that guy in forever. I used to live downstairs from him in the Wu Chuan West Rd. building. Tell him I say howdy!