Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yahoo Blues

I changed my email password for my old email at turtonm@yahoo.com, and now I can no longer get into my Yahoo email. Strangely, Flickr still works and I have no trouble accessing it with my old and supposedly defunct Yahoo password. Clearly there is a technical problem here. Unfortunately Yahoo "service" consists of two canned emails that contain no useful information whatsoever, and signal that my pleas have not even been read by a human being. Sad.

If you are sending me emails at yahoo.com please stop. Use my gmail account at turton.michael@gmail.com. Many thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael,

My Yahoo has been having problems for over a week. It freezes up my IE and Firefox when I go to my mail page. Like you, I have informed my friends to use my gmail account.

Yahoo is BooHoo.

Fred in Taichung

Biomed Tim said...

Michael,

My experience has been that some real human being at Yahoo eventually reads your pleas and will get back to you. Good luck.