Some links... since I'm busy.
- After Spring Scream, Taiwan's southern rivers flow with drugs
- New paths in Little Wulai opened outside Taipei.
- Taiwan Insider from Thinking Taiwan. News/Link roundup
- Interview with Taiwan Cosplayer (article title is coincidence, nothing to do with me)
- Prosecutors waste four years chasing nonsense "vote flashing" charges in city council elections, instead of chasing actual corrupt politicians. Of course those charged were DPP politicians. The ruling paves the way for parties to require that their people in city councils show their votes, a move that will help prevent debacles like five DPPers in Tainan switching sides. The Taipei Times report of same.
- Demanding money from a development firm? Ko Wen-je continues to disrupt business as usual in the construction-industrial state. I'm lovin' him.
- China building more airstrips on the Paracels
- Hong Kong people should think twice before moving to Taiwan
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!