Links only, too busy.
- 哲學星期五＠紐約】The Evolution of U.S.-Taiwan Relations: Past, Present, and Future 台美關係的進化論：過去、現在與未來 20140905 Friday, September 5 at 7:45pm in EDT 440 Lafayette Street, Room 3G, New York, New York (Facebook Link)
- Premier criticized after offering alleged China spy Chang Hsien-yao a job as head of a state-owned enterprise. Local papers said that Chang was first offered the post in order to remove him from the MAC position so a Ma stalwart could be appointed. Only then did they accuse him of being a spy. Who knows what the truth is?
- Ketagalen Media on China/Hong Kong and why Taiwan businesses are not returning to China
- Review of A Fireproof Moth, the experiences of a missionary in Taiwan's white terror. PS that blog, Far From Formosa, kicks ass. Glad I found it.
- Flowers of Taiwan, a three minute sanity break.
- Bloomberg: China slaps Hong Kong, Taiwan reels
- Cole at Thinking Taiwan on the year end elections.
- KMT now split in Hinchu County and in Keelung
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!