As I contemplate the differing economic paths of Sarawak and Taiwan... on vacation links coming at ya....
- DO NOT MISS. FT with a scary, sinister story on China, technology, and national security on a murder in Singapore, blatantly falsified in an in-your-face warning way. Death in Singapore.
- China's war of maps with its neighbors. From WaPo. No mention of Taiwan. Too hot to touch?
- Taiwan is new center of (Chinese) medical tourism.
- Legislative action in the upcoming session.
- Someone else notices that real internationalization of universities would require hiring copious foreign staff.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.