Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Re-opening for business

We are open for business! I'll be posting later today on various issues, and hopefully tomorrow on the recent election. Just got back from 10 days biking in Malaysian Borneo with a side dish of Brunei... expect pics up soon. I've turned the comments back on. Enjoy!
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

3 comments:

David on Formosa said...

Glad to see you're blogging again.

Unknown said...

You should be boycotting Malaysia after that nonsense where they deported that writer back to Saudi Arabia. For shame!

Michael Turton said...

You should be boycotting Malaysia after that nonsense where they deported that writer back to Saudi Arabia. For shame!

If I boycotted countries for all the stupid things they did, I'd never be able to travel.