OPPORTUNITY: The Pingtung County Government is looking for a foreign blogger to spend 15 days travelling in Pingtung between 20 March and 20 April. You need to write posts on your blog about places you visit and will be paid for it. Contact David Reid at David on Formosa if you are interested and he will put you in touch with the organisers. (MT: Does the county government think we have no day jobs?)
- The Wild East: Taiwan is celebrating 100 years of what?
- Drew with a long entry on Bike for Taiwan
- David on condom use in Taiwan
- Drew on his ride into the aboriginal past around Ershui
- Corey hikes 22 km around Yangmingshan
- The lost history of Japanese shrines in Danshui
- Moto Magic Wood Tourism Factory in Taichung
- Taiwan needs to make the move on missile defense.
- Taipei book exhibition 2011 from shuflies
- Once again, Taiwan becomes the Heart of Asia from David
- Ben on the 2013 Straits Crisis
- Laorencha makes an important point about women in politics in Taiwan and the US
- Gov't moves to deter land speculation, since its an election year.
- Women's open software association in Taiwan
- Taichung food blog's latest.
- Tsua-Lei-Dan: new film about Taiwan
- China Daily on Beijing's propaganda apparatus, the Confucius Institutes, in Chicago schools
- The Atlantic on a KMT concentration camp in China: were Americans involved?
- A longtime feminist talks to Hear in Taiwan
- An Open Letter to DPP Chairman Tsai from the Central Taiwan Society
- Philippines to send envoy to explain its position on the deportation of 14 Taiwanese to China. Criticism of decision in Philippines legislature.
- AFP says at least 10 Chinese moles within Taiwan's security services.
- List of 11,000 Chinese officials who should not be allowed in Taiwan to be forwarded to gov't
- Manmade structures causing shoreline to retreat in northwestern Taiwan
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.