Friday, October 14, 2005

Another Brush With Fame, or Welcome to the Desert of the Real


Since being here in Taiwan I've been in the newspaper several times, but for some strange reason no talent agents or casting companies have come a'knockin'. Can't think why. Yes, that soon-to-be-hairless handsome fellow in the pic in the local newspaper is me. The Liberty Times roundup of happenings in Taichung, Taichung, features the Coffee Corner at my local university as a news item, Taichung being a happenin' place. The picture itself couldn't be more staged if Steven Spielberg had directed it to a script by Ridley Scott.

And as for all you talent scouts I know are reading this, you can contact my wife agent.

1 comment:

Jonathan Benda said...

Dude, they'll fire you if they find out you wrote this... ;)