Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Soong Campaign Strikes A Blow for Feminism

The Soong campaign released and then quickly pulled this ad that asked: can two single women really understand family? (note the "In God We Trust") in English at the bottom. After it was pilloried by netizens and the public at large, it was yanked from the internet. Soong scheduled a press conference to apologize, and blamed a staffer.

Looks like Soong is going to fade even faster than I thought...
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with your thoughts about the fading of Soong, I was hoping he can be different from Hung Hsiu-chu. But I think he can still contribute to Taiwan for being a premier of the executive yuan.